domingo, 22 de março de 2015

JOHN LENNON


APPLE - PCS 7169 - edição original (1975)

A fotografia é de Jurgen Vollmer e, além de John Lennon, estão Paul, George e Stuart, desfocados, em Hamburgo.

Explica Vollmer:

I wanted John to be the focal point of the picture and asked him to stand perfectly still while Paul, George and Stuart passed by on the sidewalk. All four wore their pointed Rocker shoes. I had the camera on a tripod, because I wanted the relatively long exposure time of one second to make the figures of the passing trio totally blurred. But I wanted those shoes in focus - more precisely onde shoe of each. So we rehearsed synchronized walking until all thre strode in a step which left one foot at rest for a second while their bodies and their other feet kept moving. I made them to do it twelve times for the camera, a whole roll of film. John, having to remain in the doorway and finding it difficult to express variations of arrogance as I required, started to complain, but the three walkers seemed to have a 'fab' time. Years later, in 1975, John used onde of those photos as the cover for his solo album 'Rock 'n' Roll'.

Jurgen Vollmer em "The Beatles In Hamburg", 2004

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Por favor diga-me onde estão os links para baixar os ficheiros? Obrigado.

ié-ié disse...

Não há links, é tão-só um blogue de informação...

LT