domingo, 22 de dezembro de 2013

25 ANOS DE MOTOWN


MOTOWN - 5308ML2 - edição portuguesa  (1981)

One

Please Mr. Postman (Marvelettes) - Baby Love (Supremes) - My Girl (Temptations) - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) (Four Tops) - You Can't Hurry Love (Supremes) - Reach Out I'll Be There (Four Tops) - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Marvin Gaye) - I Want You Back (Jackson 5)

Two

Papa Was A Rolling Stone (Temptations) - Superstition (Stevie Wonder) - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Stevie Wonder) - Let's Get It On (Marvin Gaye) - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1) (Eddie Kendricks)

Three

ABC (Jackson 5) - Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Diana Ross) - I'll Be There (Jackson 5) - Tears Of A Clown (Smokey Robinson and the Miracles) - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) (Temptations) - What's Going On (Marvin Gaye)

Four

Don't Leave Me This Way (Thelma Houston) - Got To Give It Up (Part 1) (Marvin Gaye) - Three Times A Lady (Commodores) - Still (Commodores) - Give It To Me Baby (Rick James) - Endless Love (Diana Ross and Lionel Richie)

Belo disco!

Colaboração de João Pinheiro de Almeida

Sem comentários: