sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

THE SONGS LENNON AND McCARTNEY GAVE AWAY


EMI - NUT 18 - edição britânica (1979)

Side One

I'm The Greatest (Ringo Starr) - One & One Is Two (Strangers with Mike Shannon) - From A Window (Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas) - Nobody I Know (Peter and Gordon) - Like Dreamers Do (Applejacks) - I'll Keep You Satisfied (Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas) - Love Of The Loved (Cilla Black) - Woman (Peter and Gordon) - Tip Of My Tongue (Tommy Quickly) - I'm In Love (Fourmost)

Side Two

Hello Little Girl (Fourmost) - That Means A Lot (P.J. Proby) - It's For You (Cilla Black) - Penina (Carlos Mendes) - Step Inside Love (Cilla Black) - World Without Love (Peter and Gordon) - Bad To Me (Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas) - I Don't Want To See You Again (Peter and Gordon) - I'll Be On My Way (Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas) - Cat Call (Chris Barber Band)

The most obscure item  in our program is a 1969 Carlos Mendes recording of Paul McCartney's Penina, which I believe was given to Carlos by Paul whilst on holiday in Portugal (Tony Barrow)

Quase, quase na mouche

2 comentários:

filhote disse...

Para nós, é um erro de palmatória, mas enfim...

JT disse...

"which I believe" :)

faltava a internet na altura :)