domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011

AT THE SANDS


REPRISE - REP 64002

Side One

Come Fly With Me – I’ve Got A Crush On You – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Street Of Dreams – One For My Baby

Side Two

Fly Me To The Moon – One O’ Clock Jump (Basie instrumental) – The Tea Break (monologue) – You Make Me Feel So Young

Side Three

All Of Me (Basie instrumental) – September Of My Years – Get Me To The Church On Time – It Was A Very Good Year – Don’t Worry ‘Bout Me – Makin’ Whoopee (Basie instrumental)

Side Four

Where Or When – Angel Eyes – My Kind Of Town – A Few Last Words (monologue) My Kind Of Town (reprise)

The Sands is proud to present a wonderful new show! A man and his music! The music of Count Basie and his great band! And the man is Frank Sinatra!!

E imaginar como teria sido aquele mundo nesses tempos…

Luís Mira em “Crónicas da América”

Colaboração de Gin-Tonic

2 comentários:

filhote disse...

Um dos meus discos favoritos do Sinatra.

Vou já ouvi-lo... obrigado pela lembrança, Gin-Tonic!

DANIEL BACELAR disse...

O "old blue eyes" é o MÁXIMO!!!!
Quem sabe..sabe!!!!!
O HOMEM é Eterno!!!